Pool Party Rules and Regulations
- When booking a pool party payment must be made in full.
- Payment method – cash, card or cheque (made payable to Celtic Community Leisure).
- Any cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to party date. Refunds will not be made if the cancellation is made with less than 2 weeks notice. Any refund request due to illness or medical appointment will require proof of illness/ appointment to be eligible for refund.
- Entry to the pool hall is only permitted via the changing room areas.
- Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by a responsible person (16 years and above). Children under the age of 4 years must be accompanied by a responsible person (one child to one adult). Children between 4 and 7 years must be accompanied by a responsible person ( two children to one adult). On no occasion must a child under the age of 8 be left unsupervised by a parent or Guardian. Children aged 8 years and above can enter without supervision. It is the responsibility of the party organizer to ensure there are adequate number of adults present in the pool with the ratio of children. ( Please inform all party guest of requested party rules).
- It is advised that non or weak swimmers do not progress to an unsafe depth and wear armbands where applicable. Failure to comply may result in those responsible being asked to leave the water for their own safety.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the Pool Hall in any one party is eighty.
- Please note anyone who endangers themselves or others may be asked to leave the water at the discretion of a member of Staff.
- It is advised that lockers are used for all personal possessions. Celtic Leisure will not be held responsible for any lose or damage.
- Misuse or damage of Celtic Leisure’s property or equipment will be the responsibility of the hirer.
- All other rules and regulations of the Centre apply and must be adhered to at all times.
- Photography is only permitted once a permission slip has been completed and signed.
- No catering provisions are provided, permission must be granted from Management Team for birthday cakes to be presented at reception foyer. Ignition sources can only be administered once authorization has been acknowledged.
Celtic Leisure would be grateful if you would adhere to the above and hope you have a safe and enjoyable party.